Michael W. Klotz, D.M.D., M.Dent.Sc., F.A.C.P.
Prosthodontist in Ho-Ho-Kus, NJ
NJ Specialty License #6031
Dr. Michael Klotz is a native of New Jersey and completed his B.S. in Biology at the University of Scranton.
He earned his Doctorate of Dental Medicine (DMD) degree at the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey (UMDNJ).
Immediately following dental school, he was accepted into a competitive three-year residency program in Prosthodontics at the University of Connecticut Health Center.
During his post-graduate training, he obtained a Master’s degree in Dental Science (M.Dent.Sc) and completed research involving dental implants.
Dr. Klotz continued his education with a fellowship in Maxillofacial Prosthetics at Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center. While at MSKCC, he completed board certification in Prosthodontics, the highest honor in the specialty.
- Diplomate of the American Board of Prosthodontics
- Fellow of the American College of Prosthodontists (F.A.C.P.)
- Fellow of the Greater New York Academy of Prosthodontics
- Fellow of the American Academy of Maxillofacial Prosthetics
- Fellow of the International Team for Implantology (ITI)
- Member of the American Dental Association
- Member of the New Jersey Dental Association
- Member of the Bergen County Dental Society
He has won various awards in Prosthodontics and lectures nationally on different topics including:
Dr. Klotz has been recognized multiple times as a ‘Top Dentist’ by his peers in both 201 and Bergen Magazine as well as New Jersey Monthly Magazine.
He and his wife, Claudette, have been married for 9 years and have three daughters, Ava, Maia and Elle. Dr. Klotz is an avid fly fisherman and enjoys fishing the rivers of the northeast and beyond.
His second passion (other than dentistry) is fly fishing and tying. He also enjoys music and tours Bergen County with his band, Flannel Party.
He is happy to serve all of his patients and is looking forward to many wonderful years together.
Dr. Klotz is ready to take care of you and your dental health.